Your Last Line of Defense
Real-Time Phishing Attack Identification for Employees in Your Email Platform
In today’s world, your employees must detect phishing attacks in real-time simultaneously with performing their work. Unfortunately, even with email filters and training, many employees still fall victim, and your company will pay for it!
The Phishing Pandemic
Ransomware is truly a cyber pandemic for companies of all sizes, but now that the US Department of Treasury no longer allows payment to certain ransomware adversaries, it can be devastating to your organization.
Advanced Business Email Compromise (BEC) tactics resulted in over $2 billion in losses last year alone.
Their tactics are only getting better and it’s a matter of time before they target your employees!
Your Only 2 Lines of Defense
Currently, companies only have the following 2 lines of defense:
Originally created to filter spam, have evolved to filter various phishing attack tactics.
Mostly out-of-the-box solutions that test and attempt to train employees to identify phishing emails.
Email Spam Filters
How it falls short:
Can’t stop all “spoofed” domains
- Many are legit
Don’t catch all look-a-like domains
- Especially your clients and vendors
Will not identify all malicious links
- Especially those that redirect
Don’t stop all ransomeware attachments
- Macros and executables are missed
Malicious Emails Do & Will Continue To Land In Your Employee’s Inboxes
How it falls short:
Employees forget their training
- Out of sight, out of mind
Employees in a hurry, ignore training
- Don’t have time to analyze
Reporting phishing slows then down
- Reporting response takes too long
Employees can’t identify BEC attacks
- Almost impossible for the layman
It’s Not a Matter of If, but When They Will FALL VICTIM
Surfacing Email Threats For Employees & Security Teams
So They Don’t Have To
Empowering Your Employees
- Alerts your employees to phishing attacks in your email platform and right next to the email they are reading.
- Alerts employees to:
- Email spoofing
- Look-a-like domains
- (brands, vendors & clients)
- Malicious links
- Malicious Attachments
Confirm4Me helps you employees avoid:
- Ransomware and malware execution
- Credential harvesting attacks
- Wire fraud attempts
- ACH fraud attemps
- Vendor invoice fraud
- ▸Forced IP Transfer
Tells Your Employees if an Email is a:
Appears to be an attack,
don’t interact with email.
proceed with caution.
Appears safe, conduct
business with confidence.
No More Guesswork, Just Good Decisions!
Empower Your Security Team
- Auto-reports ALL malicious emails to your security.
- Includes full analysis for informed decisions
- Security team can then:
- Reclassify emails to safe
- Remove them from inboxes
- Search all inboxes to similar attack and remove
- Multi-tenant search and destroy capability
Don’t Depend on Your Employees To Report a Phish
We Automatically Report Them.
Now That’s Proactive Security!