Last Updated: October 30, 2020
- Why We Collect and Use Personal Data
- What Personal Data We Collect and How We Collect It
- How We Use the Personal Data We Collect
- How to Access and Control Your Personal Data
“Affiliate(s)” means an entity that directly or indirectly through one or more entities, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with, the specified entity.
“Customer” means the licensee of this Product, and if licensee is an organization, includes its administrators and end users.
“End User” means any of Customer’s employees who are authorized by Customer to access the Product.
“Product” means that certain software and services related to Licensor’s Two Factor Identity Confirmation solution, also known as System and Apparatus For Providing Authenticable Electronic Communication (patent pending) A/K/A Confirm4Me, including any Documentation.
WHY WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL DATA:
We use your Personal Data with your consent and in furtherance of our legitimate interests, including providing you with the Product you have requested or authorized. The Personal Data we collect from you and others you have authorized allows you to use our Product. We collect and use your Personal Data to provide you the best experience with our Product.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT:
We may collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- Information You Provide. Our Product requires you provide your Personal Data to register to use our Product. When you register for our Product, we may ask for personal information, such as your name, company/business, business address, business email address, business telephone number and other personal information necessary for you to use our Product. You may also provide us Personal Data when you use our Product or report a problem with our Product.
- Information We Get from Your Use of Our Product. We may collect information about the Product that you use and how you use it. This information may include:
- Device Information – We may collect device-specific information, such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number.
- Log Information – When you use our Product or view content provided by C4M, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include details of how you used our service, such as your event attendance; internet protocol addresses (IP addresses); system activity, browser type, the date and time of your request and referring URL; and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Access Token – The Product will require you to have a unique access token and credentials. This information may be kept by C4M when you use our Product.
- Cookies and Anonymous Identifiers – We use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our application or our Product. This may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device. We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our Product. C4M does not use these cookies contained within our Product for targeted advertising. You may set your browser to block all cookies but doing so may affect the function of our Product.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT:
We use your Personal Data to provide you with our Product. We do not share your Personal Data with any third parties for marketing purposes. C4M will never sell your Personal Data. We may use, share and disclose information about you, including Personal Data, in the following ways:
- To Communicate with You and Provide You with Our Product. We may use your Personal Data to provide our Product to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Product, and for other customer service-related purposes.
- To Improve Our Product. We also use your Personal Data to improve and personalize your experience, and to develop new products.
- With Your Employer. We may share some Personal Data with your employer as necessary for them to administer certain Product features and enable your use of our Product.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our clients. For example, we may share such non-personally identifiable information to show trends about the general use of our Product.
HOW TO ACCESS AND MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
You may access, correct, amend or delete your Personal Data by contacting us at Privacy@OnDefend.com
OTHER IMPORTANT PRIVACY INFORMATION:
- Third-Party Links. Our Product may link to other sites that we do not control. In such cases, the site you linked from may collect your information. These third-party sites are governed by their own privacy policies. Be sure to review these privacy policies when visiting such sites to see how they collect and use this information. We are not responsible for the content of privacy practices of such third-party sites.
- ‘Do Not Track’ Notifications. Some browsers allow you to automatically notify websites you visit not to track you using a “Do Not Track” signal. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online products, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser.
- Children Under 13. C4M’s Product is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use our Product. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13, or other individuals who are not legally able to use our Product. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data.
4215 Southpoint Blvd., Suite 260
Jacksonville, FL 32216
SUPPLEMENTAL PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS:
CCPA: The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information and exempts business-to-business communications from certain provisions of the CCPA. Your use of the Product and the Personal Data collected in connection with such use constitute a business-to-business communication.
California residents who wish to request further information about our compliance with these laws or have questions about our privacy practices may contact us at:
4215 Southpoint Blvd., Suite 260
Jacksonville, FL 32216